Buying a new car is exciting, but in the heat of the moment it can be easy to miss some important information.
Your dealer may not have mentioned it, but did you know that you have options when it comes to getting your new car serviced?
Some buyers worry that they will have to pay for expensive dealership servicing to maintain their new car's manufacturers warranty.
But the truth is this: you DON'T need to rely on dealership servicing!
Here are the facts about your manufacturer's new car warranty:
- It's your car, so YOU can choose where you have it serviced
- A Cooper Automotive service will NOT void your manufacturers statutory warranty
- Cooper Automotive strictly follows the manufacturers instructions and recommendations when servicing YOUR vehicle
- Cooper Automotive only use genuine and high quality direct fit service parts
- Cooper Automotive will give your handbook the stamp of approval
So to keep your new car's warranty intact, all you need to do is bring the car in for a service by it's service due date, or before it reaches it's nominated amount of kilometers - whichever comes first. It's that easy!
Consider your options - and don't pay more than you need to!